camel-users mailing list archives

From Raster3 <crs...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Guranteed Delivery
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 04:12:59 GMT

This is regrading this http://camel.apache.org/guaranteed-delivery.html

I would to restrict this discussion to JMS.
I have used webloic JMS. I understand guranteed delivery is part of JMS
specs and what this means is that the message will be stored by the JMS
provider till its delievered to the intended recepient / subscriber.

This is counter to the image shown in the image associated with the url
where it appears that the message is stored on two sides- sender and
reciever. When using JMS would you not wish the message to be stored just by
the JMS provider?

Am I missing something?