camel-users mailing list archives

From Schneider Christian <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject Problem with JMS replyTo
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:54:15 GMT
Hi,

I have got two queues that listen for SOAP/JMS calls. The calls are request/reply and expect
a reply on a temporary queue.
I want to feed requests from both queues into a common queue to serialize them.
Then I want to listen to the comon queue and process the requests.

The problem is that the replyTo header does not seem to get through to the common queue. So
the jms Endpoint there is not able to send the reply back.
In the route I set disableReplyTo as I don´t want this route to reply to the sender or expect
a reply. Still it should send the replyTo header as the listener on the common queue should
send the reply.
The jms component documentation says that the jms component will clear the JMSReplyTo. In
my case I really need it though. Any idea how to solve this?

Greetings

Christian

from("jms://" + destCustomerService + "?disableReplyTo=true") //
                .setHeader(HEADER_ORIG_DEST, constant(destCustomerService)) //
                .to("jms://" + destCommonQueue + "?disableReplyTo=true");
        from("jms://" + destDealService + "?disableReplyTo=true") //
                .setHeader(HEADER_ORIG_DEST, constant(destDealService)) //
                .to("jms://" + destCommonQueue + "?disableReplyTo=true");
        from("jms://" + destCommonQueue) //
                .process(new MyProcessor())
                .choice() //
                .when(header(HEADER_ORIG_DEST).isEqualTo(destCustomerService)).to("direct:customerService")
//
                .when(header(HEADER_ORIG_DEST).isEqualTo(destCustomerService)).to("direct:dealService")
//
                .otherwise().to("jms://queue.deadLetter")
                .end();

Christian Schneider
Team Handel und Risikomanagement
Informationsverarbeitung Business Solutions Trading
EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH

Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching
Durlacher Allee 93
76131 Karlsruhe

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
Mail: christian.schneider@enbw.com

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ‑ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier