camel-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: Message Groups with other Messaging-Provider
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:04:34 GMT
2010/1/5 waterback <>:
> Hi Camel-Users,
> i have a question regarding the Messaging Groups feature... i am not really
> sure, reading the documentary if Message Groups is an ActiveMQ-Feature or a
> Camel-Feature, so that in the latter case i would think you could use
> Message Groups with other Messaging-Provider, i.e. WMQ ...
> without having to do special with the other providers - so that it
> works there also.
> Maybe it's just that i don't see the forest while looking at many trees;
> i would greatly appreciate any hint that you'd like to share with me...

The message group headers are mentioned in the JMS specification;
JMSXGroupId and JMSXGroupSeq, though they are named "JMSX*" to
indicate optional headers that a JMS provider does not have to
support. So the support of them will vary from provider to provider
I'm afraid.

Open Source Integration

View raw message