camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel 2.1 with geronimo 2.2 (activemq 3.5)
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:17:31 GMT
I have made a test in Geronimo with camel-core, camel-spring jars added in
the folder lib but I got the same error as Ulise.

007 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the
FAILED state:

abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.2/car,j2eeType=JMSServer,name=DefaultActiveMQBroker"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping:
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring

I think that there is a missing dependency or a bad config in the CAR
activemq-broker/2.2/car component located here

geronimo-jetty7-javaee5-2.2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\configs\activemq-broker\2.2\activemq-broker-2.2.car\META-INF

Help from Geronimo team is required to address this point.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer