camel-users mailing list archives

From "Schneider Christian" <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject AW: Easy One way soap services
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:09:46 GMT
Hi Willem and Claus,

if you are interested I can prepare a SoapJaxbDataFormat. I propose to add
it to the camel-jaxb component.

I think the goal must be to stay with really easy stuff. For everything more
complex CXF is the much better solution. On the other hand I also try to
understand what the core of the problem is. Perhaps we can also simplify CXF
for some smaller cases so it is easier to setup and uses less dependencies.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Team Handel und Risikomanagement
Informationsverarbeitung Business Solutions Trading
EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH

Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching
Durlacher Allee 93
76131 Karlsruhe

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
Mail: christian.schneider@enbw.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim   HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck