camel-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Gomez <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject How to pass headers from Camel to JBI and back
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:38:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've upgraded from Camel 1.6 to 2.1 and I've run into the issue of losing
Camel headers when calling a JBI endpoint. I think the way to go is to
declare a FilterHeaderStrategy. I've seen some examples, but I don't know
how to integrate it into my camel routes.

First of all I've got to declare my CamelContext in an XML file (all
examples I've seen are creating the camel context programatically). How do I
declare the FilterHeaderStrategy there? Just as a simple bean?

Secondly, when I call the JBI endpoint, I should append #myFilterStrategy to
the URI. Will this map the name of myFilterStrategy to the id of the bean
declared in the context?

I've tried this, but it doesn't work, so I guess it will be a bit more
complicated than I thought.

Hope someone can help me out here. Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.