camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renamer failing to rename 'From' File when using multiple endpoints via Multicast
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:39:28 GMT
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Andy Bourke <andy.bourke@pcmsgroup.com> wrote:

> Please excuse my ignorance Claus, but I don't know what "log:foo" means, I
> have tried using it as you have written but I get an exception:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "log" for element "log:info" is
> not bound

To use the log component you should just do
<to uri="log:fooOrWhatYouLike"/>

http://camel.apache.org/log.html

> I have tried without using parallelProcessing="true" and the problem
> remains.

Okay thanks. Not a race condition then.

> How do I create a ticket in Jira? I have never used it.

No problem we will get you up to speed. JIRA is used a lot in the OS
world so you may as well start learning
it to be able to submit bugs or requests for new features etc.

Support page here with link to Issue Tracker = JIRA
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

You create an account and then there is a "create new issue button" on
the "menu bar".

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Correct but just to see if the file gets renamed.
>>> Also try the multicast without parallel as well.
>>>

>> Could you also try NOT to write to file in the multicast. Instead just
>> do a "log:foo".
>>
>> I suspect it interferes with the original file.
>> Which may also be a good time to spend the day coding to implement a
>> stack based file context
>> so they wont interfere each other. Will also fix the file -> pollEnrich as
>> well.
>>
>> After your findings could you create a ticket in JIRA? And a link back
>> to this forum, eg find it from nabble.
>> After coming back from a business trip I should have to to work on this
>> issue.

Objects