camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: route debugging
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:49:29 GMT
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 3:35 PM, yaog <yairogen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Basically, I am evaluating Camel at the moment.
>
> It is desired by our architecture to have routes that activate different
> beans (through different queues) and be able to get their responses back to
> the caller thread.

You need a consumer on the JMS queue to send back the reply on the
temporary JMS queue.
If you do not use Camel for that then you need some other "stuff" to do that.

If you want to use Camel for that then you need to create a 2nd route
which I posted to you before.
Instead of that transform then let it invoke a bean instead

<route>
  <from uri="jms:queue:foo"/>
  <bean ref="xxx" method="bar"/>
</route>

<bean id="xxx" class="com.mycompany.XXX"/>