camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: route debugging
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:22:36 GMT
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM, yaog <yairogen@gmail.com> wrote:

> InOnly indeed solved my problem, however why doesn't InOut work if my beans
> return an Objet and Camel creates a temp replyTo queue?
> --

request/reply over JMS requires 2 queues: 1 for request, 1 for reply.

And it also require a consumer on the "other" side to listen to the
request queue and send the reply back on the reply queue.
And this is what you lack, and hence why you get a timeout.

So if you add a route that consumes from that queue and maybe does
something to the message so you can see its changed when it comes
back.
Then that should work with InOut.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer