camel-users mailing list archives

From Gunnar Hillert <gun...@hillert.com>
Subject FTP Component - How to Disconnect?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:46:47 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a simple flow uploading files using FTP and FTPs.

Here is the process definition:

I drop a file in a folder, Camel picks it up and uploads it to the
server. Everything works perfectly.

My problem is that I would like to disconnect from the FTP server
(terminate session) every time a file is uploaded. It seems though that
the connection to the FTP server is kept open. Thus, if I drop a new
file into my monitored folder the same FTP session is reused. I would
like that not to happen.

How can I configure my camel process to disconnect from the FTP Server?
I did not find any information on this.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards

Gunnar