camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchEndpointException: getting exception when talking to http endpoint using camel
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:53:21 GMT
The camel-http bundle is installed and actived,
Please take a look at this thread[1], you meet the same issue.
The DefaultCamelContext can't find the camel-http component in OSGi
container, you need to setup the OSGi Resolvers as the
CamelContextFactory[2] does to make CamelContext work in OSGi.

[1]
http://old.nabble.com/problem-with-simple-message-to-file-example-under-osgi-tp27013928p27026937.html
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/osgi/CamelContextFactory.java