camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Binding Config In Spring XML Instead Of Annotations
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 03:27:47 GMT
Hi,

I don't think current Camel bean binding[1] supports this spring
configure feature, and URI options for method parameters the m is not a
type safe way.
If you don't want to use the annotation on the POJO method, you can use
the Exchange as the POJO method parameter, but it still makes your POJO
depends on the camel-core.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/bean-binding.html

Willem