camel-users mailing list archives

From ulise <uli....@googlemail.com>
Subject camel 2.1 with geronimo 2.2 (activemq 3.5)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:28:25 GMT

Hi
I tried to run camel in a freshly downloaded geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2.
I simply uncommented the

	<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <route>
            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
            <to uri="activemq:example.B"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>

part in the activemx.xml and changed all the URLs as told in

http://camel.apache.org/exception-beandefinitionstoreexception.html

but I still get this  exception

007 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the
FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.2/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.2/car,j2eeType=JMSServer,na
me=DefaultActiveMQBroker"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring

Do I have install some more jars, plugins? Are there any? Is there a
tutorial of running camel with geronimo (as a kind of service)

Many thanks for any help,

Uli