camel-users mailing list archives

From lekkie <>
Subject NMR endpoint worked first time and stopped working afterwards.
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:06:29 GMT

Hi guys,

I'd like to create a camel endpoint just to listen and receive messages.

I did the ffg:

    	<from uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />

so that I route messages to

    	<to uri="nmr:requestProcessor" />

I tried running d above, it worked fine the first time, but on a restart of
the ESB console, it says:

09:35:18,028 | WARN  | 5241106@qtp8-0   | NMR                              |
.servicemix.nmr.core.ChannelImpl  293 | Error processing exchange [
  id:        b4e31525-cd5d-4b76-92e3-b80b15fe5cba
  mep:       InOut
  status:    Active
  role:      Consumer
  target:    PropertyMatchingReference[{NAME=requestProcessor}]
  In: [
    content: [B@e6d0a5
    properties: [
      operationName = <null>

org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
exchange. No matching endpoints.

Why is this? What are the alternatives to achievin this same goal?