camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Attilio Donà <attilio.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.1.0 camel-example-spring-jms does not work
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:43:12 GMT

I've found a partial solution: the java runtime didn't see the internet:
I'm behind a proxy and my setup (env var http_proxy is not used by jvm),
so:

   mvn exec:java -PCamelServer \
      -Dhttp.proxyHost=127.0.0.1 \
      -Dhttp.proxyPort=5865

solve the problem.

(maybe the examples README could be updated for this scenario?)

It remains however a question: why the xsd schema located in
activemq-core.jar is not loaded by the system? 
This in needed if you run in a intranet, like a typical enterprise
application.

The place to see how to do this could be (sorry but my camel evaluation have
to be stopped for a while):

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-xcatalogs.html

I hope this can be of help to someone ...

Attilio


willem.jiang wrote:
> 
> Attilio Donà wrote:
>> Claus,
>> 
>> I've tried the 2.2-SNAPSHOT (svn co
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk camel) and the problem
>> persist:
>> 
>> I've also problems with the mvn install (2 test fails) and finally also
>> skipping the tests I got a lot of WARNING 
>> and an ERROR:
>> 
>> ....
>> 
>> [WARNING] Warning building bundle
>> org.apache.camel:camel-example-tracer:bundle:2.2-SNAPSHOT : Did not find
>> matching referal for org.apache.commons.logging.*
>> [WARNING] Warning building bundle
>> org.apache.camel:camel-example-tracer:bundle:2.2-SNAPSHOT : Did not find
>> matching referal for org.apache.cxf.*
>> [WARNING] Warning building bundle
>> org.apache.camel:camel-example-tracer:bundle:2.2-SNAPSHOT : Did not find
>> matching referal for org.apache.mina.*
>> [
>> ...
> These warning messages are for the bundle has some not use import 
> package. As we have a common default import packages list for each 
> module. It should be OK.
> 
>> 
>> 
>> [WARNING] Entry:
>> apache-camel-2.2-SNAPSHOT/examples/camel-example-etl/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/
>> longer than 100 characters.
>> [WARNING] Entry:
>> apache-camel-2.2-SNAPSHOT/examples/camel-example-spring/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/example/spring/
>> longer than 100 characters.
>> 
>> ...
>> 
> It's the Maven assemble warning, will not cause any issue.
> 
>> [WARNING] POM for
>> 'org.iso_relax.verifier.jaxp.validation:isorelax-jaxp-bridge:pom:1.0:compile'
>> is invalid.
>> 
>> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
>> [WARNING] Cannot include project artifact:
>> org.apache.camel:apache-camel:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT; it doesn't have an
>> associated file or directory.
>> [WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
>> inclusion filter:
>> o  'org.springframework:spring-test'
>> 
>> [INFO] Building zip:
>> /home/adona/emf/camel/apache-camel/target/apache-camel-2.2-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> [INFO] [assembly:single {execution: unix-src}]
>> [INFO] Reading assembly descriptor: src/main/descriptors/unix-src.xml
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive src:
>> Failed to retrieve numeric file attributes using: '/bin/sh -c ls -1laR
>> /home/adona/emf/camel/apache-camel/..'
> 
> no idea.
>> 
>> Instead if I change to apache-camel:
>> cd apache-camel
>> mvn install
>> 
>> the apache-camel build is successfull.
>> 
>> If now I  run:
>> 
>> cd examples/camel-example-spring-jms/
>> mvn -e exec:java -PCamelServer
>> 
>> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Building Camel :: Example :: Spring :: JMS
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [exec:java]
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Preparing exec:java
>> [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
>> [INFO] [exec:java {execution: default-cli}]
>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport                    INFO 
>> Apache
>> Camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT starting
>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport                    INFO 
>> Apache
>> Camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT stopping
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] An exception occured while executing the Java class. null
>> 
> I can't reproduce in my box.
> Here is my environment
> 
> Using Java version: 1.5.0
> Apache Maven 2.2.0 (r788681; 2009-06-26 21:04:01+0800)
> Java version: 1.5.0_22
> Java home: /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: MacRoman
> OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.6.2" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"
> 
> 
>> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
>> declaration
>> can be found for element 'broker:broker'.
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Trace
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An exception
>> occured
>> while executing the Java class. null
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:703)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:553)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:523)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:371)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:332)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:181)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:356)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:137)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:41)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>> 	at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An exception
>> occured while executing the Java class. null
>> 	at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo.execute(ExecJavaMojo.java:338)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:483)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:678)
>> 	... 17 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:283)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>> Caused by:
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
>> Line
>> 50 in XML document from class path resource
>> [META-INF/spring/camel-server.xml] is invalid; nested exception is
>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching
>> wildcard
>> is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'broker:broker'.
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:80)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.camel.spring.Main.createDefaultApplicationContext(Main.java:219)
>> 	at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.doStart(Main.java:173)
>> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:53)
>> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:114)
>> 	at org.apache.camel.impl.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:273)
>> 	at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main(Main.java:97)
>> 	... 6 more
>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
>> matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element
>> 'broker:broker'.
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:172)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:429)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.reportSchemaError(XMLSchemaValidator.java:3185)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1955)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:705)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:330)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
>> 	at
>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
>> 	at
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
>> 	... 25 more
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Jan 13 16:30:44 GMT+01:00 2010
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 28M/93M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [                      Thread-0] Main$HangupInterceptor         INFO 
>> Received hang up - stopping the main instance.
>> 
>> 
>> My environment is quite standard:
>> 
>> adona@adona-laptop:~/emf/camel/examples/camel-example-spring-jms$ uname
>> -a
>> Linux adona-laptop 2.6.28-17-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Tue Dec 1 21:27:25
>> UTC
>> 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>> 
>> adona@adona-laptop:~/emf/camel/examples/camel-example-spring-jms$ mvn
>> -version
>> Apache Maven 2.2.0 (r788681; 2009-06-26 14:04:01+0100)
>> Java version: 1.5.0_19
>> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.19/jre
>> Default locale: it_IT, platform encoding: UTF-8
>> OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.28-17-generic" arch: "amd64" Family:
>> "unix"
>> 
>> adona@adona-laptop:~/emf/camel/examples/camel-example-spring-jms$ java
>> -version
>> java version "1.5.0_19"
>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_19-b02)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_19-b02, mixed mode)
>> 
>> I've also tried on another linux machine but the problem is the same.
>> At the moment I have no idea, so if the problem is reproducible only by
>> me
>> I'll do some investigation ...
>> 
>> Attilio
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Attilio Donà <attilio.dona@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Just to add some more information:
>>>>
>>>> The previous stack trace is obtained with a java 6 environment.
>>>> If I switch to a java 5 the result is different (probably the cause is
>>>> the
>>>> same), see the attached output below.
>>>>
>>>> Just a composite question, have you tried the camel-example-spring-jms
>>>> in
>>>> the camel 2.1.0 binary distribution? Does it runs correctly?
>>>>
>>> I dont have time to try the 2.1 disto. But I often check them out in
>>> the voting period.
>>> It should work fine.
>>>
>>> However I just tried 2.2-SNAPSHOT
>>>
>>> davsclaus:(svn)camel[trunk:898681]/examples/camel-example-spring-jms$
>>> mvn exec:java -PCamelServer
>>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>>> [INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'exec'.
>>> [INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from
>>> apache.m2.repo
>>> [INFO] org.codehaus.mojo: checking for updates from apache.m2.repo
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Building Camel :: Example :: Spring :: JMS
>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [exec:java]
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Preparing exec:java
>>> [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
>>> [INFO] [exec:java]
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport                    INFO
>>> Apache Camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT starting
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] CamelNamespaceHandler          INFO
>>> camel-osgi.jar/camel-spring-osgi.jar not detected in classpath
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] CamelContextFactoryBean        INFO
>>> JMXAgent enabled: CamelJMXAgent[usePlatformMBeanServer=true,
>>> createConnector=true, statisticsLevel=All]
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] BrokerService                  INFO
>>> Using Persistence Adapter: MemoryPersistenceAdapter
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] BrokerService                  INFO
>>> ActiveMQ 5.3.0 JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] BrokerService                  INFO
>>> For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] TransportServerThreadSupport   INFO
>>> Listening for connections at: tcp://localhost:61616
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] TransportConnector             INFO
>>> Connector tcp Started
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] BrokerService                  INFO
>>> ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
>>> ID:davsclaus.local-52990-1263383390202-0:0) started
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] DefaultCamelContext            INFO
>>> Apache Camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camel) is starting
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] DefaultManagementAgent         INFO
>>> JMX Connector thread started and listening at:
>>> service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://davsclaus.local:1099/jmxrmi/camel
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] DefaultCamelContext            INFO
>>> Started 1 routes
>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] DefaultCamelContext            INFO
>>> Apache Camel 2.2-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camel) started
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Let me know
>>>> Attilio
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Preparing exec:java
>>>> [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
>>>> [INFO] [exec:java {execution: default-cli}]
>>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport                    INFO
>>>>  Apache
>>>> Camel 2.1.0 starting
>>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport                    INFO
>>>>  Apache
>>>> Camel 2.1.0 stopping
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] An exception occured while executing the Java class. null
>>>>
>>>> cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no
>>>> declaration
>>>> can be found for element 'broker:broker'.
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Attilio Donà wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> The activemq-core-5.3.0.jar (where the schema is located) is on the
>>>>> list:
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] The following files have been resolved:
>>>>> [INFO]    aopalliance:aopalliance:jar:1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    asm:asm:jar:3.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    cglib:cglib-nodep:jar:2.1_3:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.jersey:jersey-atom:jar:1.1.1-ea:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.jersey:jersey-core:jar:1.1.1-ea:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.jersey:jersey-json:jar:1.1.1-ea:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.jersey:jersey-server:jar:1.1.1-ea:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.jersey.contribs:jersey-spring:jar:1.1.1-ea:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.1.12:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    commons-logging:commons-logging-api:jar:1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    commons-net:commons-net:jar:2.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    commons-pool:commons-pool:jar:1.3:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    javax.activation:activation:jar:1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    javax.servlet:jstl:jar:1.1.2:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    javax.ws.rs:jsr311-api:jar:1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    javax.xml.bind:jaxb-api:jar:2.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    javax.xml.stream:stax-api:jar:1.0-2:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    jdom:jdom:jar:1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    jline:jline:jar:0.9.94:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    junit:junit:jar:4.4:test
>>>>> [INFO]    log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.14:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    opensymphony:sitemesh:jar:2.3:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.activemq:activeio-core:jar:3.1.2:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.activemq:activemq-camel:jar:5.3.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:jar:5.3.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.activemq:activemq-pool:jar:5.3.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.activemq:kahadb:jar:5.3.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]   
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.protobuf:activemq-protobuf:jar:1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.ant:ant:jar:1.7.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.ant:ant-launcher:jar:1.7.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:2.1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-groovy:jar:2.1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-jms:jar:2.1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-ruby:jar:2.1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-spring:jar:2.1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.camel:camel-web:jar:classes:2.0.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec:jar:1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec:jar:1.0.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jms_1.1_spec:jar:1.1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec:jar:1.0.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.apache.xbean:xbean-spring:jar:3.5:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.aspectj:aspectjrt:jar:1.6.2:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.aspectj:aspectjweaver:jar:1.6.2:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.codehaus.groovy:groovy-all:jar:1.6.3:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.codehaus.jackson:jackson-asl:jar:0.9.4:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.codehaus.jettison:jettison:jar:1.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.fusesource.commonman:commons-management:jar:1.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.jruby:jruby:jar:1.2.0:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.5.8:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.slf4j:slf4j-log4j12:jar:1.5.8:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-aop:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-context:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-context-support:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-core:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-jms:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-tx:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    org.springframework:spring-web:jar:2.5.6:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    rome:rome:jar:0.9:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    stax:stax-api:jar:1.0.1:compile
>>>>> [INFO]    taglibs:standard:jar:1.1.2:compile
>>>>>
>>>>> Attilio
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> willem.jiang wrote:
>>>>>> Please use mvn depedency:list to check if there is a camel-core
>>>>>> 5.3.0.jar in the list.
>>>>>> Spring supports to load the schema from class path.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Willem
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Attilio Donà wrote:
>>>>>>> Yes, I can
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Attilio
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> And you can read this url from a web browser?
>>>>>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.3.0.xsd
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Attilio Donà
>>>>>>>> <attilio.dona@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Camel version: 2.1.0
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The camel-example-spring-jms example doesn't work (the
internet
>>>>>>>>> connection
>>>>>>>>> is up):
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> I have the same error in my Camel project, where I cloned
the
>>>>>>>>> example
>>>>>>>>> configuration.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>>>>>>> Attilio
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To reproduce the problem:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> mvn compile
>>>>>>>>> mvn exec:java -PCamelServer
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The result is:
>>>>>>>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport        
          
>>>>>>>>> INFO
>>>>>>>>>  Apache
>>>>>>>>> Camel 2.1.0 starting
>>>>>>>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] XmlBeanDefinitionReader
      
>>>>>>>>> WARN
>>>>>>>>> Ignored XML validation warning
>>>>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed
to read
>>>>>>>>> schema
>>>>>>>>> document
>>>>>>>>> 'http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.3.0.xsd',
>>>>>>>>> because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document
could not
>>>>>>>>> be
>>>>>>>>> read;
>>>>>>>>> 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:96)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:380)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:2541)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaWarning(XSDHandler.java:2532)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:1836)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:531)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(XMLSchemaLoader.java:552)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGrammar(XMLSchemaValidator.java:2408)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:1753)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:685)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:400)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2747)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:648)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:140)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:510)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:225)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:283)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:80)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.spring.Main.createDefaultApplicationContext(Main.java:219)
>>>>>>>>>        at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.doStart(Main.java:173)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:55)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:113)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.camel.impl.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:272)
>>>>>>>>>        at org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main(Main.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>        at
>>>>>>>>> org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:283)
>>>>>>>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>>>>>>> [pache.camel.spring.Main.main()] MainSupport        
          
>>>>>>>>> INFO
>>>>>>>>>  Apache
>>>>>>>>> Camel 2.1.0 stopping
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Camel-2.1.0-camel-example-spring-jms-does-not-work-tp27141401p27141401.html
>>>>>>>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>>>>>> Apache Camel Committer
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/
>>>>>>>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>>>>>>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://old.nabble.com/Camel-2.1.0-camel-example-spring-jms-does-not-work-tp27141401p27142632.html
>>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>> Apache Camel Committer
>>>
>>> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/
>>> Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
>>> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
>>>
>>>
>> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Camel-2.1.0-camel-example-spring-jms-does-not-work-tp27141401p27162320.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message