camel-users mailing list archives

From lekkie <lekkie.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Request message accessibility/manipulation
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:12:29 GMT

Hi guys,

Just a quick one. I have this scenario where I 'd like to manipulate a
request and some reponse from an endpoint. The flow below describe what I am
trying to achieve:

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
trace="true">
    <route>
      <from uri="nmr:consumerEndpoint"/>
      <to uri="xslt:requestToSomeEndpoint.xsl"/>
      <to uri="nmr:someEndpoint"/>
      <to uri="xslt:requestToAnotherEndpoint.xsl"/>
      <to uri="nmr:anotherEndpoint"/>
    </route>
</camelcontext>

I'd like the transformation (requestToAnotherEndpoint.xsl) to be able to
access/manipulate the original request message from nmr:consumerEndpoint and
the response from nmr:someEndpoint in order to product its output.

Is this scenario possible?