camel-users mailing list archives

From user09772 <sonnyh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rss Feed route config
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:59:54 GMT

This is what I thought I was doing:

    from("rss:myRssFeedURI").marshal().rss().to("direct:simple-rss-send");
    from("direct:simple-rss-send").process(new Processor() {
            public void process(Exchange e) {
                LOG.info("Received exchange: " + e.getIn());
            }
        });

I do get the 'Received exchange: " log message.  But the e.getIn().getBody()
isn't a SyndFeed object.  Please advise...