camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <>
Subject Re: context.stopRoute() API hangs periodically
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 21:14:14 GMT

thanks for the feedback guys...

I think I found the issue.  My ErrorMessageProcessor runs every 60 seconds
and was periodically taking longer than 60 seconds to run.  Then, I end up
with multiple threads trying to stop/start the same route (not a good thing
I imagine).

So, I increased the time between runs and synchronized the method to make
sure it is single threaded.  Since then, I haven't had any issues.  I'm
hoping this was it, if not...I'll try to get a thread dump, etc.

Also, Claus when will Camel 2.2 be available?

thanks again...

Ben - Senior Consultant
using SMX 3.3.1/Camel 2.1