camel-users mailing list archives

From Harbeer Kadian <harbeer.kad...@altair.com>
Subject Re: NoSuchEndpointException: getting exception when talking to http endpoint using camel
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:45:24 GMT

I created the camel context in following way

JndiContext jndiContext = new JndiContext();
CamelContext camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext(jndiContext);

I have used jndiContext because i have to bind some bean components.
Ex:
jndiContext.bind("endPoint", new EndPointImpl());

One more question for you.
Do you know any book or any good website which comprehensively explains how
to work with apache camel.

With Regards
Harbeer Kadian