camel-users mailing list archives

From SoaMattH <matt...@netpacket.com.au>
Subject Re: Not sure of syntax or if its possible or an example
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 00:50:12 GMT

The syntax on the el has me a little stumped?
I put some logging in to se what is in the Exchange and the two points of
interest are:

BodyType:afullyqualified.ProcessedStatusEnum.ProcessedStatusEnum,
Body:INCIDENT_ALLREADY_PROCESSED

I have tried:
    <camel:el>{$body == 'ALLREADY_PROCESSED'}</camel:el>
    <camel:el>{$body = 'ALLREADY_PROCESSED'}</camel:el>
    <camel:el>{$body.equals('ALLREADY_PROCESSED')}</camel:el>
And the   </camel:otherwise> is always executed .......

What am I doing wrong in the el ?

<camel:to uri="bean:receiverFile?method=process" />
<camel:choice>
  <camel:when>
    <camel:el>{$body == 'ALLREADY_PROCESSED'}</camel:el>
    <camel:to ref="incidentFilePriorProcessedEndPoint"/>
  </camel:when>
  <camel:when>
    <camel:el>{$body == 'INCIDENT_PROCESSED_FAILURE'}</camel:el>
    <camel:to ref="incidentFileDeadLetterEndPoint"/>
  </camel:when>
  <camel:when>
    <camel:el>{$body == 'NOT_PROCESSED_YET'}</camel:el>
    <camel:to ref="incidentFileDeadLetterEndPoint"/>
  </camel:when>
  <camel:otherwise>
    <camel:to uri="log:afullyqualified?showAll=true&amp;level=FATAL"/>
    <camel:to ref="incidentFileProcessedEndPoint"/>
  </camel:otherwise>
</camel:choice>

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM, SoaMattH <matthew@netpacket.com.au>
> wrote:
>>

>> I have also made the assumption that the return object ends up in
>> out.body is this the case?
>>

> You should just use ${body} in 99% of the cases as Camel uses the
> Pipes And Filters EIP pattern (pipeline) in a route when you have
> multiple steps, which you have as you got: to + choice = 2 steps. So
> the OUT from to becomes IN for the choice.
>

>> --Matt
>>

>> SoaMattH wrote:
>>>

>>> I am just having a little difficulty on the syntax and the doco at the
>>> juel web site
>>> on el is a bit light on
>>>
>>> What I have done:
>>>
>>> <camel:to uri="bean:receiverBean?method=processData" />
>>> <camel:choice>
>>>     <camel:when>
>>>         <camel:el>{$out.body ==
>>> 'fullyqualified.ProcessedStatusEnum.ALLREADY_PROCESSED'}</camel:el>
>>>         <camel:to ref="incidentFilePriorProcessedEndPoint"/>
>>>     </camel:when>
>>>     <camel:when>
>>>         <camel:el>{$out.body ==
>>> 'fullyqualified.ProcessedStatusEnum.PROCESSED_FAILURE'}</camel:el>
>>>         <camel:to ref="incidentFileDeadLetterEndPoint"/>
>>>     </camel:when>
>>>     <camel:when>
>>>         <camel:el>{$out.body ==
>>> 'fullyqualified.ProcessedStatusEnum.NOT_PROCESSED_YET'}</camel:el>
>>>         <camel:to ref="incidentFileDeadLetterEndPoint"/>
>>>     </camel:when>
>>>     <camel:otherwise>
>>>         <camel:to ref="incidentFileProcessedEndPoint"/>
>>>     </camel:otherwise>
>>> </camel:choice>
>>>
>>> Every thing is going through the otherwise clause so I am thinking
>>> that I am acessing and comparing the return enum incorrectly?
>>> Any help on syntax would be appreciated. Usually in in JSP's you go eq
>>> rather than ==
>>>
>>> --Matt

>> -----
>> /* ----------------------