camel-users mailing list archives

From scope_creep <>
Subject Apache Camel Usage with .Net
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:36:22 GMT

I'm a newbie on the Apache stack, so bear with me, although i've used the
webserver for donkeys.
I'm really interested in ApAche camel for its primary purpose which is
routing. I have a .Net assembly, which with a MSMQ messaging interface on
it. Primary purpose is to route messages between Solaris, Aix, Linux, Cisco,
BSD, etc with main message processing done on windows, with message routing

Q1 Does Apache Camel standalone, or would I need ActiveMQ broker as well.
Q2. Is their a standard security model for messaging.

Any other advice would be helpful.