camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Does stream based splitter support a property to indicate end of splitting?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 06:26:28 GMT

Hi:
	By checking the camel's document, I just find a property tell the
index of message, but cannot find a property to indicate the end of
splitting.
	But some-times, it will be very use-full for stream-based splitter.
For example:
	When I using stream-based splitter to process all the records stored
in a large file sequence-ly. I will use a bean which return a iterator which
read record sequence from the file(which store a lot of record ).After
processed all the record, I must close the file. So I need a flag to
indicate the end of  record and close the file;

	If without such a property to indicate end of splitting, I must
write a very special iterator which give a "End-Flag" message to say : "the
record is all over". But the program of iterator looks very odd;

	Does any-one knows about this?  Or a better suggest to resolve
my-question?

Thanks for any-suggestion;