camel-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: Sharing a CamelContext across several bundles
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:55:08 GMT
2009/12/22 Adrian Trenaman <>:
> Might be a bit tricky: maybe you could declare the context in one bundle, register it
as an osgi service, and then pull it in to the routes in your other bundles.
> Another approach I've used in the past is to provide an osgi service for each route,
which uses the producerTemplate to kick off thje route when another bundle invokes on the
> Alternatively, just use JMS with optimized vm transport to communicate in between the

Agreed. Or use the NMR or JBI endpoints from ServiceMix whose main
purpose is to communicate messages across class loaders

Open Source Integration

View raw message