camel-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jersey No Longer Supported?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:44:21 GMT
FWIW the aim of camel-web is to provide a REST front end to all of
Camel & its features (like endpoints, routes, components, languages,
type converters etc) and to allow things to be modified RESTfully from
any language (e.g. browsing messages on BrowsableEndpoints, sending
messages to endpoints, adding/editing/stopping/starting routes,
creating new endpoints etc.

camel-web also happens to come with a web console humans can use as
well as any http client in any programming language.

However camel-web doesn't create a camel Component or provide explicit
camel Endpoints.

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/