camel-users mailing list archives

From James Carr <james.r.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Silent Failures?
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:11:08 GMT
Turns out you were right... I had some configuration issues. After
solving them it works like a charm with one small caveet. My goal was
to take a SOAP message being sent to a CXF HTTP endpoint and simply
forward the whole SOAP message to a topic that would have CXF
endpoints attatched to consume the message. Instead, it seems to have
passed the unmarshalled object to the topic (which is the expected
behavior). Anyway to change it to simply forward the raw SOAP message
to the Topic?

Thanks,
James