camel-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bean -> camel-bindy -> csv problem
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:55:25 GMT
Hi,
> I will have a look on that this afternoon and coming back to you with
>>> info. I have done the code and test it with Key value pair format but
>>> not yet for CSV. This could be possible. I think that @Section tag is
>>> not checked in bindyCSVFormat.
>>>
>>> Concerning version number, this should be camel 2.2 ? Can you confirm Claus ?
>>
>> I'm looking at trunk src which I believe will be 2.2, but I'm using
>> 2.1 binary (I have tried to build trunk, but the poms are currently
>> broken and the trunk won't build from a clean .m2 - also the binary
>> doesn't contain camel-bindy.jar - so I had to download this separately
>> from repo1)
>>

> And you follow the guidelines from
> http://camel.apache.org/building.html
>
> Doing a quick clean build?
>
> And consider using nexus as its goes much faster and easier with maven.

I am using maven to build the camel-trunk but I'm having to hack pom
files to correct version numbers of jars which are not available in
the repos.

I'm running  mvn -Dtest=false -DfailIfNoTests=false clean install from
the building page and I get multiple failures which I have to fix each
one before I can re-run and then fix the next

Can you confirm that with an empty ~/.m2 that the camel-trunk source
is actually buildable?

kjackson@ws55:~/tools/camel$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 20:16:01+0100)
Java version: 1.6.0_16
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.16/jre
Default locale: en_GB, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.31-16-generic" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"

Thanks,
Kev