camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel:run --> class path resource [META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-osgi.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:06:32 GMT
I have modified the following property of camel:run and camel is now able to
start :

<applicationContextUri>META-INF/spring/*.xml,META-INF/cxf/*.xml,META-INF/cxf/osgi/*.xml</applicationContextUri>

Additional question : How Jetty/CXF will be started when we use camel:run
because I don't see anything in the log ?

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com