camel-users mailing list archives

From Stan Lewis <>
Subject Re: Using Camel to "route" binary files
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:53:19 GMT
I think Camel should work perfectly for you for this.  Have you
checked out the documentation on the camel-file endpoint here -  It's pretty exhaustive with a lot
of examples that should get you going in the right direction.

Also note that the camel Java and Spring maven archetypes set you up
with a really simple route that moves XML files: