camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Gargan <steve.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache server timeout problem during downloading Apache Camel Problem!!!
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:06:02 GMT
Praveen,

I've seen this happen more frequently with mismatched versions of SVN's
server and client. The camel repo is running 1.6.6, what version is your
client?

In a pinch you could always grab the source from the git mirror

http://git.apache.org/

or from github

http://github.com/apache/camel

Git has some definite advantages if you intend to make changes to the code
as you can track your changes with local commits.

give this a try

ste