camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Camel-Cache: Processors not released?
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 09:38:11 GMT
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:12 AM, tide08 <> wrote:
> It looks like camel-cache processor are not released? I did unjar camel-cache
> 2.1.0 jar, it does not have processor (ex: CacheBasedTokenReplacer) classes,
> and on exploding source jar it does seem to have processor sources.
> Are those missing or am I mis-understanding something? or do I need some
> other dependency?

The .jar got the following content, maybe a osgi package is missing,
will take a look

davsclaus:/workspace/camel/components/camel-cache/target$ jar xvf
  created: META-INF/
 inflated: META-INF/LICENSE.txt
 inflated: META-INF/NOTICE
 inflated: META-INF/NOTICE.txt
  created: META-INF/maven/
  created: META-INF/maven/org.apache.camel/
  created: META-INF/maven/org.apache.camel/camel-cache/
 inflated: META-INF/maven/org.apache.camel/camel-cache/
 inflated: META-INF/maven/org.apache.camel/camel-cache/pom.xml
  created: META-INF/services/
  created: META-INF/services/org/
  created: META-INF/services/org/apache/
  created: META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/
  created: META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/
 inflated: META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/cache
 inflated: ehcache.xml
  created: org/
  created: org/apache/
  created: org/apache/camel/
  created: org/apache/camel/component/
  created: org/apache/camel/component/cache/
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheComponent.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheConfiguration.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheConsumer.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheEndpoint.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheEventListener.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheEventListenerFactory.class
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/CacheProducer.class
  created: org/apache/camel/component/cache/factory/
 inflated: org/apache/camel/component/cache/factory/CacheManagerFactory.class
 inflated: xpathreplacer.xsl