camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Getting "No getConsumers() available on Producer" on startup
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:52:35 GMT

Yeah in Camel 2.1 you now have full control of these situations where
you can dictate the order

And all the routes are pre started, before at the end the consumers is
started and thus these situations is much less likely to occur in 2.1
out of the box.

In 1.6.x I am afraid you can try changing the order in which the
routes are listed in your RouteBuilder as it can help Camel to start
them in the order you want, albeit the order is not controlled as with

And if you use timers or the likes then set an initial delay so they
wont fire immediately.