camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jersey No Longer Supported?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:55:56 GMT
On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:16 AM, mumbly <mcnerney@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I finally took a look at web-console. It looks to me like it is not a
> component, per se, but a utility that happens to use Jersey. At least, I
> don't see it on the components page and the web-console.html page does not
> sound like a component. I haven't looked at the source code. Is there an
> undocumented component hidden away in there somewhere?

Its not as if if a camel-jersey component is lacking its impossible to
use Camel with Jersey. Its both java code after all.
And using Camels ProducerTemplate its very easy to send a message from
java to a Camel route.

We love contribution so if someone is up for the task to try create
such a component that would be cool.