camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Group of routes and Synchronization on outputs of the group after a split
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:05:43 GMT
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Seb- <seba.public@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Let's say I have 3 components, Component1 is a RecipientList sending the
> message to both Component2 and Component3.
> Is there an easy configuration way for Camel to do a synchronization on
> outputs (o2 & o3) of Component2 & Component3 with the original message
> coming from Component1.
>
>             /----[]----- o2
> i1 --[]--/
>           \
>             \-----[]---- o3

Yes its possible unfortunately we didnt make that possible easily out
of the box until Camel 2.2. You may say that slipped our minds.
The recipient list in 2.2 supports AggregationStrategy so you can
combine the response from o2 and o3 as you like.

Ticket about it

See more at, section Using custom AggregationStrategy
http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

See this thread for how you may work around and with some custom
coding do that in 2.1 or older
http://old.nabble.com/recipientList-multithreading-td26635868.html