camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-xmpp througth proxy
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 01:58:16 GMT
Hi,

I just did a quick search and find Smack API 3.1.0 (which is not finally
released yet) supports the proxy setting[1].
And now we use the Smack API 3.0.4 in camel-xmpp component, and it
doesn't support the proxy setting.

Please feel free to submit a upgrading patch for it :)

[1]http://www.igniterealtime.org/issues/browse/SMACK-226

Willem