camel-users mailing list archives

From hjoshi <hrishikeshjosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Read using java
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:13:29 GMT

Hi Claus,
Thanks for reply.
I have written some code
		CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
		try{
			Endpoint endpoint =
context.getEndpoint("file:/opt/swift/in?fileName=MT941.fin&delay=2000");
			PollingConsumer consumer = endpoint.createPollingConsumer();
			Exchange exchange = consumer.receive();
			System.out.println("Message : "+exchange.getIn());

		} catch (Exception e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
}
This just run successfully but dosen't read file.
Can u please suggest correctins?
Thanks and Regards,
Hrishikesh Joshi