camel-users mailing list archives

From Hebert Hu <hoo...@zju.edu.cn>
Subject Issue in upload with Camel
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:18:15 GMT

Hi,

I've encountered a strange problem when using Camel Sftp component for
uploading.

Here's my code

        return new RouteBuilder() {
                from("file:c:\\uploadfiles?noop=true").to(getFtpUrl());
                from(getFtpUrl()).to("mock:result");
            }
        };
    }

private String getFtpUrl(){
	return
"sftp://username@sftpserver/ftpload?password=password&binary=true&knownHostsFile=c://.ssh//known_hosts";
	}

The problem is: When I start my upload procedure, for the files in the
c:\uploadfiles (multiples files), some of them will create a .camellock file
while others not. As in the remote server, some of the files that have a
.camellock copy will be uploaded while others not. Noted that not all the
files that has .camellock copies will be uploaded. And an exception is
thrown
SEVERE: Cannot retrieve file: ftpload/a.txt
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
retrieve file: ftpload/a.txt
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToStreamInBody(SftpOperations.java:326)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFile(SftpOperations.java:312)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:183)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:120)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:93)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:99)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:432)
	at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:295)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:80)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:157)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:799)
When I run the upload procedure again, more .camellock files appeared, more
files been uploaded, and the exception is still thrown.
For example. 10 files in c:\uploadfiles, run the upload for the first time,
5 .camellock appeared, 1 file with .camellock uploaded, and an exception.
Run for the second time, 2 more .camellock appeared, 1 more file uploaded,
and an exception again.

Can any one shed some light on me?