camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <bo...@vektrel.com>
Subject DefaultManagementLifecycleStrategy - Could not register service
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:31:22 GMT

I'm sending high volume/small messages to an AMQ topic using the following
API inside of a Camel (2.1) processor...

exchange.getContext().createProducerTemplate().sendBodyAndHeaders("activemq:topic:portal",
messageXML, headers);

I get this warning message every few minutes (stack trace below).  Am I now
using the ProducerTemplate incorrectly or something?

I also tried the following to define the ProducerTemplate upfront and then
reuse it for each message...but I was getting NullPointerExceptions...why
doesn't this work?

@Produce(uri = "activemq:topic:portal")
ProducerTemplate portalTemplate;
portalTemplate.sendBodyAndHeaders(messageXML, headers);

Any other ideas?

thanks in advance...

 WARN  - DefaultManagementLifecycleStrategy - Could not register service:
Producer[activemq://topic:portal] as Service MBean.
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.camel:context=BensLaptop/camelContext,type=producers,name=JmsProducer(0xf8e153)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:453)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.internal_addObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1484)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:963)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:917)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:312)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:482)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementAgent.registerMBeanWithServer(DefaultManagementAgent.java:298)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementAgent.register(DefaultManagementAgent.java:210)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementAgent.register(DefaultManagementAgent.java:193)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.ManagedManagementStrategy.manageNamedObject(ManagedManagementStrategy.java:69)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.ManagedManagementStrategy.manageObject(ManagedManagementStrategy.java:62)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementLifecycleStrategy.onServiceAdd(DefaultManagementLifecycleStrategy.java:249)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:631)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doGetProducer(ProducerCache.java:198)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:133)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:160)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:98)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:97)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeaders(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:206)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeaders(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:202)

-----
Ben - Senior Consultant
using SMX 3.3.1/Camel 2.1