camel-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth H <phecda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to understand xpath expression in camel routebuilder
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:13:10 GMT

Hi Jon,

Your answer definitely helped. I have a couple of more questions though:

1. Where can I read about the ".namespace()" function syntax? I still don't
get why "ins" is used in both functions. I tried w3schools but didn't find
it.

2. Is it possible to debug in the Camel routebuilder somehow? If I want to
know how the message looks like before and after the
".convertBodyTo(DOMSource.class)". And most important: I want to know if an
expression evaluates to true, i.e. I want to "print-out" the result of the
when statement. Maybe something like this pseudocode:

var travelRequest = xpath("//ins:TravelInsuranceRequest").namespace
"ins","http://dzone.com/insurance"))

print(travelRequest);

.when(travelRequest).to(LUXURY_CAR_OUT);

Kind regards,
Kenneth H