camel-users mailing list archives

From mcrive <mcr...@optasportsdata.com>
Subject Re: recipientList + aggregationStrategy, maximumRedeliveries exceeded
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:37:33 GMT

even without indicating that I am handling the exception it doesn't reach the
aggregationStrategy

from("jms-test:queue:queue.delivery.notification.test").process(processor)
.onException(Exception.class).maximumRedeliveries(2).redeliverDelay(60L).end()
.recipientList(header("recipientListHeader").tokenize(","))
.parallelProcessing().executorService(customThreadPoolExecutor)
.aggregationStrategy(new RecipientAggregationStrategy())
.to("direct:chunk.completed");