camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <>
Subject Re: HTTPS authentication setup using camel-http
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:09:55 GMT

Hi Gang,
I added an update to the WIKI with some more info on doing this with Spring:

I hope this is okay.  Here are the details:

If you are doing this using the Spring DSL, you can specify your
HttpClientConfigurer using the URI. For example:

<bean id="myHttpClientConfigurer"

As long as you implement the HttpClientConfigurer and configure your
keystore and truststore as described above, it will work fine.