camel-users mailing list archives

From lekkie <lekkie.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject How to return response to queue
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:07:40 GMT

Hi guys,

The flow below descibe the flow of a system I am trying to develop:

jms:queue (camel) -> router (camel) -> xslt translator (camel) ->
cxfbc:provider (jbi component)

The jms:queue is expecting a response from the router who is expecting
response from the xslt translator who is expecting response from
cxfbc:provider. (My queue has a "replyto" parameter)

Even though I can print the response (from the cxfbc:provider) to the output
log through the log component, the response is not going into the jms:queue
reply destination queue.
Instead what is logged is "[Ljava.lang.String;@16aa016".

How do I ensure the content of my respons eis the response from the
cxfbc:provider?

kr.