camel-users mailing list archives

From jweathers777 <>
Subject Is there a way to route to an HTTP Endpoint without blocking?
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:42:05 GMT

I have a simple route that reads incoming mesages from a JMS queue, sends
them to a webservice that hands back a response message that I then process
and record:

Currently, if the web service times out, this route blocks and doesn't
process other messages intended for the web service until the timeout period
ends at which point the held back messages get processed.

Is there a way to configure this route or a different kind of route to
accomplish the goal of allowing messages to continue moving through to the
web service even while one message is stilling being processed by the web

I tried setting the MaxConnectionsPerHost to 5 as described under "Setting
MaxConnectionsPerHost" here:

However, I still saw the blocking behavior after making these configuration