camel-users mailing list archives

From Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Publish Subscribe Channel
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:22:04 GMT

Hi Claus,

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Hi Hendry
>
> I am a bit busy over the next week or so, due to new book deadline and
> a other engagements.
>
> However I haven't forgotten about this use-case and I think we can
> improve the seda component
> to let it support multiple consumers by sending a copy of the exchange
> to each recipient.
>
> Then you should be able to use it as a event broadcaster kinda thingy.
>
> Fell free to create a ticket in JIRA

I've made an improvement request in JIRA:

I wish I could implement it myself. I'm not too familiar with Camel
internals.

I tried contributing cometd client for Camel yet I'm blocked with a strange
consumer implementation issue:
http://old.nabble.com/cometd-client-connector-for-Camel-to26635861.html#a26674507

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong.