camel-users mailing list archives

From kyt <>
Subject handled exception in sub-route
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 09:45:46 GMT

I need some advice on how to handle an exception in a sub-route and how the
calling route can continue processing. It is easier to explain this with a
bit of code:

                . code that throws an exception

Now, if there is an exception in direct:B, direct:C never gets called.
Through debugging I found out that the pipeline in direct:A stops processing
because it checks an exchange property (Exchange.ERRORHANDLER_HANDLED). I'm
using Camel 2.0. Is there a way that the processing in direct:A continues
after the exception was handled in direct:B?