camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Camel with Felix (Karaf) without Spring
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:09:44 GMT
Hi Peter,

Can you precise what you understand by 'without spring' ? without
spring configuration file, without Spring DM services, ...

Camel routes can be defined using Java DSL language and deployed as a
bundle top of Apache Felix Karaf. There is an example here :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-guice-jms

A camel-blueprint component is under construction :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-blueprint

remark : Blueprint = OSGI RI of Spring DM service

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer