camel-users mailing list archives

From Allen Lau <allen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically setting initialDelay & delay parameters for File component?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:14:06 GMT
Thanks, that is partially what I'm looking for.

If I set the properties by defining an endpoint, I lose the ability to use
the File language
expressions.   Basically the only thing I'm missing is the ability to make
the move and done directory names with a timestamp suffix.  I want them
rotate those directories daily.

Is there a way to accomplish what I described?

Thanks,
Allen