camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 1.6.1 - Capturing parsing errors from Validation Component
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:47:14 GMT
Hi

And if you wrote a little unit test you could just add a processor and
use a debugger to check what the Exchange contains of data and find
what you are looking for.

Also you can use the Tracer which also exists for 1.x. it can output
what the Exchange contains at runtime to a log. Then you will find
that caught exception somewhere
http://camel.apache.org/tracer