camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building camel trunk: resolving dependencies?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:11:40 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Barry Kaplan <groups1@memelet.com> wrote:

> Are some of the repositories used by the development team contained in a
> repository defined in a settings.xml? I get numerous missing dependencies
> when I try to compile trunk.
> --

Not really as all the dependencies are in the pom.xml files. So it
should build out of the box.

I use a local nexus to speedup maven, otherwise maven is dead slow.
Maybe you should try nexus as well.

My settings.xml only contains a special fuse repo which i used for
fuse development, which is not camel related.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus