camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: How to configure Camel Routes under JBOSS 5
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:54:15 GMT
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Matvey <> wrote:
> ActiveMQ + JBOSS5 + Camel.
> An Idea is to configure Camel Producers automatically using annotations
> inside of EJB3 bean (mostly session beans). Is that possible?

Camel uses the help of Spring to inject those beans. So in case Spring
can do that to an EJB3 then I cannot see why it should not work with
Camel also.
Why dont you try it out?

Otherwise you can use a regular POJO and have all the DI work on it
and then let the EJB3 delegate to that POJO.
Then you logic is also not tied into the EJB.