camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot dequeue Oracle XMLType queue, is it supported?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:42:14 GMT
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:33 AM, miljenko2
<miljenko.brkic@2e-systems.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> My code works fine with "sys.aq$_jms_text_message" queue but doesn't read
> from "sys.xmltype" queue. Does Camel support Oracle queues with XMLType
> payload?

Camel uses JMS so if you can read for Oracle queues with XMLType using
plain JMS then that should be possible in Camel also.
Maybe you need some oracle .jars on the classpath on the client side
to be able to read those XMLType's.

Have you tried and what happens?